From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 13:20:54 +1100
A local NZ beekeeper is on his way to South Africa in the next few
weeks, and asked if I would put out a request for any beekeepers who
might be willing to let him visit to talk bees and beekeeping.

His name is Lee Crawshaw, and if you send email to me directly, I'll
make sure he gets it before he leaves.  Thanks!

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]
NZ Beekeeping http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/nickw/nzbkpg.htm