From:
Lauri Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 11:18:50 -0500
I open a case of rite cell and cut out the  bottom corners on my miter saw. I can cut about 10 at a time, takes me about 5 minutes to an entire case. Stack them up, ready for assembly. It's pretty quick.

I cut out a little more than is necessary so I can hang the unused frames on a 1" pipe, hanging from my shed ceiling .

I also run alternated frames, half with full sheets  of foundation, half with a half sheet in the center of the frame.  I've used these frames for three years and love the results. Offers the solution for many of the questions posed here. Excellent movement within the hive, drone production control, possible swarm control,  honey comb production, etc. Not to mention the  savings on foundation costs.

 More info and photos here:

http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?301391-Photos-of-my-partial-sheet-of-foundation-in-deep-frames-experiment

[IMG]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/tweety4926/2016%20bees/P2150130_zpsmgaq6hhe.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/tweety4926/2015%20bees/P2280257_zpsdludgckt.jpg[/IMG]