Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:18:14 GMT
I'd like to know if people - commercial, sideline, and hobbyist - are keeping Caucasian bees and why?  They are reputed to be excessive propolizers and to have extra long proboscis allowing them to forage on deeper flowers such as red clover.

I'd like to hear about your reasons and about your positive and/or negative experiences.  Please specify where you keep your Caucasians.

Waldemar