From:
Ruary Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:41:32 +0100
I think you will find that both kits originate from Vita Ltd.

It is essential that larvae which are infected are the ones used for the test.

I have used the EFB kit only once and got a weak positive result (but the kit was out of date, it should be noted that any hint of the blue line on the 'test' site is positive, as I was told 'You can't be half pregnant.'

Mind you that is hard for me as I am male.

Ruary