From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 15:56:36 -0400
I am forwarding this announcement in hope that someone can attend with a recorder.
If someone can attend, but lacks a recorder, please email me.
I can assure anyone going a highly entertaining time.

Jim (Who was Demeter Certified long before it was cool, or even spelled properly by most folks)

==================
Bee  Keepers,  Attention!

Saturday, March 24th
Old King Farm, Benson, VT

Swat the zombie fly!  (Apocephalus borealis)
Smite the mite ! (Varroa destructor)
Send the yellow jackets packin’ ! ( Vespula sp.)

We invite you to a groundbreaking seminar on alternative methods to assist our seriously challenged bee populations. Explore Homeopathy, Bio-Dynamics, and Pest Ashing, along with established alternative methods such as Aromatic Essential Oils.

Join us in learning from these speakers:

• Hugh Courtney, founder emeritus of Josephine Porter Institute

• Dr. Basil Williams, holistic physician and homeopath

• Richard Brigham, lifelong apiarist and former Vermont State inspector

Check these out for yourself, cutting edge ideas and research on helping our bees to answer these questions:

• Are these low cost, low tech, totally green methods practical?
• How might they work, and how well?
• Is this even possible?

Our one day intensive allows you to help the bees by extending safe and easy research regimens yourselves, starting immediately.  Our experts encourage you to Learn, Discuss & Experiment.

Now is the time try these new methods to address critical Beekeeping problems!

Event on Saturday May 24 includes a free showing of the movie, Queen of the Sun, a free concert with the Dharma Bums, and festivities into the night! Gourmet meal plan is available for the entire weekend.

To Register go to:  www.OldKingFarm.org

Join the event on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/287475118043975/

Questions? Please contact John at [log in to unmask]