From:
Carmenie Stemmler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:17:08 -0800
--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Does anyone know of commercial queen breeders in
> Australia, New Zealand or
> Canada who sell queens which are predominantly
> caucasian ?
> Malcolm Connell

Cook's bee supplies of Aurora, Ontario used to get
hybrid Caucasians.  I phoned them this morning.  They
said to call in the spring to see if they were getting
any.  There address is:

91 Edward St.
Aurora, ON
L4G 1W1

Tp phone them:

phone/fax (905) 747-4811
or 1-888-645-9722

And there hours are:

9-5 Monday to Friday
9-12 Saturday.

They got them from a broker in Austrailia.  If you
want more info. contact them.

Hope this helps.

And by the way, why do you want caucasian's anyway?  I
thought nobody here uses them, cause they weren't so
good.  I wait to be corrected.

Signed,

Carmenie

=====