From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:25:25 -0500
On 16-Nov-11, at 9:30 AM, allen wrote:

> There are rumours that fogging with oxalic acid vapour has an
> effect on tracheal
> mites, but  I have not seen anything definitive.

Hi All

Last night we had a meeting with the Provincial Apiarist about SHB.
It appears that SHB has jumped 200 miles from near Michigan to
central Ontario.  At least he wouldn't say whose truck carried the
hives that brought the beetles.  Now that they are nearby, does
oxalic or formic have any affect on small hive beetles?

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W