From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:45:09 +1000
Juanse asked

> What wonders me is that what Kim describe applies to most of the world at
> the moment, for sure to my "operación" in the Ulmo country.

Not in Australia.  For me last year was the best honey production year ever.
Not so sure about this year though.  Looks like being below average but
things can turn around quickly.  Also after a record year, you expect that
nature will be taking a rest.

Others have not been as fortunate but colonies are still alive.  There is a
need for over 100,000 hives in the almonds in the next couple of weeks.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA