From:
Medhat Nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:23:05 +0000

peter said:

I appreciate the show of support but really, the hero is Aaron Morris for hosting and moderating this list.

I agree. I would like to add one thing to remember and acknowledge ED Southwick from SONY Syracuse, NY who was the first one to establish this form for beekeepers. When Ed passed away Aaron stepped up and did not hesitate to host Bee-L and moderate the discussion.

Thanks to Ed, Aaron, and all members and contributors who keeps this form active and alive to serve the industry.

Medhat Nasr

Edmonton Alberta Canada 🇨🇦