From:
Beekeepers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:35:31 +0100
>The stringent rules on imports of the food products from third world countries make it difficult for most of potential exporters to exploit the European Union market especially for honey.

So why would we (currently in the EU) want to allow other countries to 'exploit' our market?  Why, when it is difficult enough for bee farmers in the UK to make a living, should we allow those from other countries to destroy our own industry?

Putting UK beekeepers out of business is not just about honey sales; those bee farmers provide a vital pollination service - often for free.

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W