From:
Chris Slade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:20:08 EST
I asked Nicola Bradbear of Bees for Development about the purity  of beeswax
from the poorer countries of the World. This is what she has to  say:

"I  am working in India and without good internet access:  in brief, the EU
imports wax from Africa - it is coming from rural areas (non industrialised)
of  countries where there are healthy stocks of bees, without introduced
diseases  and predators.  It is very clean and excellent beeswax with no residues of
 bee medicines or other environmental contaminants."
Chris