Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2018 09:44:50 +0000
I'm currently taking part in a survey by Victoria Buzzwell of Plymouth University which includes recording the square centimetres of pollen, and sealed worker or drone brood on each side of each comb.  It isn't easy writing down each as you see it, so now I turn on a recording 'app' on my portable telephone and talk to myself through the examination, then transferring the information to paper when I get home.
Chris