From:
Becky boehm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 20:03:43 -0400
Hello all on the list,
I have a question pertaining to the use of the ultrasound insect
repellers designed to use in the home. I also use them in the honey
equipment storage area for cricket control (seems to work ok) and was
wondering if anyone has any experience with them in close proximity to a
colony of bees? Maybe next to an oberservation hive?
I realize that bees dont hear but was wondering if one of these devices
would confuse or otherwise effect them. Any input would be appreciated.
thanks in advance
Al Boehm
Columbus N C  USA