Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 19:38:46 EDT
Yes, and I've got some of IIV-6 from Shan.

Bailey's 76 paper was a real find as we started going through the IIV
issues.

So was Camazine's - he regretted publishing the short note - thought it was
 insignificant, until I called and grilled him on IIV's. Imagine, without
that  note, we'd have no indication of an IIV in N.American bee colonies,
specifically  varroa from a sick colony.

Too bad Scott got chased out of bee research, back to being an emergency
room doctor.  He was involved with the sequencing of Kashmir, found in  IIV.

Jerry