Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:52:34 -0400
My thoughts on the floor scrapings:
---
>> I would suggest that every contributor indicate local and
>> country from which their post originates
>
>Excellent suggestion

I think the intent is that members include that information in each
post _where it affects the understanding of the message_ or in
the signature line.  That latter idea is a little awkward for those
of us who write email to many different recipients, but might be
workable if we have multiple signatures and have an easy way
to switch.

The first idea is something we can all do and should if we remember.
I get emails from all over the world asking for advice, and often the
writer does not give enough details to answer without requesting
that information.  Sometimes I have to ask a few times to get all
the necessary info.

People often assume that we can read minds.  I would not trust
anyone who would try to do so.

---
> This is privilleged era of the peak development of Science and
>Technology where the Planet Earth has shrinked to a global
>village. Here we must recognize each member of our community
>to share and benefit our mutual experiences.
>Khawaja Khurshid Ahmed
>Muzaffarabad
>Azad Jammu and Kashmir,
>PAKISTAN

I am delighted to hear from Pakistan.  Welcome.  We look forward
to hearing about your local beekeeping experience.

I tried looking up your location and found Muzaffarabad, I think.
coordinates that are compatible with Google Earth would be useful for
those of us who want to look places up.  I realise that people may
not always want people looking at their beeyards from the sky,
though :)

Here is my yard: copy and paste
51 33.565 N  113 18.909 W
into the Google Earth search bar and hit "enter".

For those without Google earth, visit
http://www.google.com/earth/index.html to download it.

It's free, and a great time killer.
---

>I never find ants inside the inner cover but I do find them on top under the outer cove . A quick pass with a propane torch will do the trick

Ouch!  Some of us actually like and admire ants.