From:
Robert MacKimmie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:54:27 -0700
is "common wisdom" that many people have through family tradition. On a good
Saturday during peak allergy season, I have had as many as five people
showing up at the Farmer's Market in San Francisco to get their allergy
medicine refills. A blend from all hives in our local microclimates provide
overall allergy relief that is somewhat more enjoyable than a shot in the
rump.

One woman said that she stopped taking the local blend honey and her
allergies came back in about 3 weeks. We sell it suggesting a tablespoon a
day. "They" say it works.

We have been unsuccessful with cat-hair and dust-bunny allergy relief honeys
thus far.

Cheers.