From:
Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 16:02:59 -0300
snip
>   Welcome aboard!
snip
>   Re:  Andy's opinionated tomes:  Andy has paid his dues.  I, for one, would
>hate to see him edited, as I always gain some new perspectives from his
>outbursts.  He is a very smart man, self educated, and comes up with a lot of
>stuff the run-of-the-mill guys, like me would miss.
>   I don't always agree with Andy, of course; but please don't try to
>sanitize the group to your standards, at least until you've been around
>awhile -and paid your dues.  Sometimes it can be a bit of a free-for-all;
>I've got my own bruises to show for it, but, hey, that's the route to
>learning!
snip
>Dave Green                                                [log in to unmask]
>PO Box 1215,   Hemingway,  SC   29554

I've been a lurker and wide eyed beginner for a while and totally agree.
Welcome to beekeeping. Cyber-beekeeping is fascinating ;-] and I've learned
a lot. Discussions are civil and flame-free for the most part.(my husband
envies me the 'tone' and interest of the beekeeping posts I get, sadly he's
not a beekeeper ;-[)