From:
Yoon Sik Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:59:15 -0500
Bob:

You have, however inadvertently and however we often agree to disagree,
provided the list two wonderful examples of my assertion: the first quote
bears witness to the changes in external variables in beekeeping over the
years; and the second, the importance of some form of regulation in
agricultural practice (as much as I hate the federal KGB):

“Last month I attended a presentation by Jim Tew at the KHPA meeting. it
had been 20 years since Jim had done a presentation for the KHPA group.
Jim started by saying how different the situation was today because 20
years ago we were stirred up over the new pesticide Penncap-M. and today
the subject is in another direction CCD.”

“The growers won the Penncap-M battle ( with commercial beekeepers)and the
product is still killing bees around orchards but after huge bee kills
beekeepers and growers solved most of their issues. Growers mow under
trees and DO NOT spray until ALL hives are gone from the orchard. No
exceptions!”

Thank you for agreeing to agree with me for the second time (the first was
when I have identified your sumac honey).

Yoon