Date:
Sat, 21 May 2011 07:11:04 -0700
I'm starting to get into my second, third, and possibly fourth generation of queens in my apiary.  It's starting to become a struggle to keep track of where, and how, these queens have been produced and what the linage (through queen lines of course) is.  The question is for those of you out there who do keep good records of your queens' lineages.  How, or what, do you do to keep track of the ancestry of your queens?  Do you just keep written records?  Or do you use a program to provide the information you wish to keep?

Mike in LA