From:
Chris Cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:03:24 -0500
I was asked this question, so investigated it.  Dr. Collison is working on
the next edition, but not sure when it will be done.  The previous edition,
I am told, is woefully out of date and not worthy of study for the exam.  I
have not seen it so I do not know what is wrong with it, but the advice I
got was to concentrate on other resources.

Chris

--
Christopher J Cripps, DVM
Betterbee

--

This email message and any files transmitted are for the sole use of the
information. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is