From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 07:39:48 -0500
Aaron, sorry 'bout that,I apologize for the missinformation. It was
somthing mentioned at one of our local meetings in the past that wasn't
questioned and take as fact to the point that a number of folks had been
doing it and are still. Do you know thw proper temp. to sterilize vs. the
temp average in a solar melter?
  Take Care and GBY-John in Homestead-†-also at<[log in to unmask]>
Jesus Christ Is The Only Answer,Joshua24:15

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:38:21 EST Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>"Get a solar wax melter going. The frames will not only be clean but
>sterile."
>
>For the record, the temperatures in a solar melter are NOT sufficient
>sterilize frames.  It's just not so.
>
>Aaron Morris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]