Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1993 09:24:27 WET

> Does anyone know if International Bee Research Association is avaiable or acce
> sable in Hungary?
>
> Thanks,
> Elizabeth Balogh

Hi Elizabeth
The International Bee Research Assocn. is a worldwide organization and
anyone anywhere can become a member. Anyone can access our library
information and get our journals, though our funds are very limited and
so we have to charge.  If currency is a problem, there is the
possibility of becomming a sponsored member (donations are given by our
supporters for this fund, we are a charity).
If you would like more information let me have your address and I'll
post you details (reply to the number below, not via Bee-L please)
                           Pam Munn
| E-mail     : [log in to unmask]     |      Mail: IBRA,                  |
| Phone      : +44 222 372409           |             18, North Road,       |
| Fax        : +44 222 665522           |              Cardiff,             |
|  Please state if the message is for   |                CF1 3DY            |
|  someone else within IBRA             |            United Kingdom         |