From:
Patrick & Mary Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:23:58 -0700
Hi Debbie...

Saw your posting about the D.E. hive, and I'm very interested in how you
feel about it, especially as a woman and a fairly new beekeeper.  I am
going to be starting bees in the spring, and would like your thoughts.
Thanks in advance!

Mary Caldwell
Benicia, CA