From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:43:54 -0500
Hey Peter,

Thanks for the informative post. I do like details about bees,and tend to remember those better than a recent password for email or something.
  I'm not anti reasearch, but I think the point Bob was pushing was about alot of African bee reasearch has turned out to be nothing more than cannon fodder,about things that are not happening the way predicted.
 Maybe I sidetracked a little on my anti big brother, we're from the government,we're here to help you feelings.
  Anyway,you hit on an awful lot of good points.
David