From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:41:10 -0400
New queens are smaller untill they get up to speed which won't happen
unless theirs a good flow going on.. Don't give up on her untill this
flow has been going on for 30 days at which time you should have fresh
eggs to emerging activity plus an increase in her size.
Take Care and GBY,John in Homestead,also at<[log in to unmask]>