From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:02:14 -0700
Yes, there was much research done on propolis for
alleviating ailments found in beehives including foulbrood
just prior to the USDA coming out with TM dusting
treatments. Some was done in USA and some was done in what
is now the EU countries. And very good work it was. It was
one of the reasons we went to propolis patties in the early
1990s, and then in second regression down to 4.9mm top
tolerance we found out we diddn't need that too anymore. So
check with Ohio State and Apimondia for their Apiacta stuff
if memory serves me right.

Regards,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper