From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 08:13:38 -0700
> Keep an open mind Randy as what we *think* we know can and might well
change

 Thanks.  I always keep an open mind, ready to reconsider anything!
*Please do not paint me as an oxalic "promotor." *
I thought that I was pretty clear that organic acids are rough on bees, and
that sublethal effects have been documented.  I'd hardly be surprised if
more were found.  However, carefully applied oxalic has not been documented,
to my knowledge, to cause CCD symptoms.
 I strive to keep bees without adding anything to the hive.
I consider myself as a reporter (and analyst) of research and accurate
information, not as a defender nor promotor of anything, other than good
beekeeping.  I have no problem in seeing both sides of nearly any issue.
Randy Oliver