From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 07:09:02 -0500
a Mary Ann Kae snip...
I just purchased an as-yet unused Varrox vaporizer and was advised to do a timing test to determine how long it takes for that specific unit to fully sublimate the dose I'd use for my hives, so to know when to shut off the current. But how would one determine, much less control for, the optimal temperature parameters you mentioned?

> I don't think you can change the heat setting on my Varrox vaporizer which I obtained after a recommendation here.  For mine it takes about 2.5 minutes to gas the crystals and another 2.5 for all the vapor to rise from the heat spoon.  I carry a bucket of water and cool the device down after each use.

Gene in Central Texas