From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:32:07 +0200
> Emne: Re: [BEE-L] Jenter Queen Rearing System
>

> i too just purchased the jenter system and am curious as to the
> best methods
> to using it. please let me know what you find.

What You need to be very aware of is the time scheduling, but this goes for
all queen breeding systems. So you definitely need a time table for queen
breeding. I am just now including a timetable in my software so that each
breeding queen can have her own.

for a timetable adopted to Jenter you can try

http://www.angus.co.uk/bibba/

or get it from me:

Http://apimo.dk/programs/bibaware1.zip

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson

Multilingual software for beekeeping since 1997

hive note- queen breeding and handheld computer beekeeping software
Updated 04-08-2002 Added grouping  and colouring of hives + a lot more.
all you need and a little more. being a little beekeeper or a big queen
breeder
free of charge up to 10 hives.
Language added : Dutch, Pourtuguise, French, Russian with more.

home page = HTTP://apimo.dk
e-mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>