From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:32:06 EDT
Hi Faith:
Welcome to the "Low Country". I am about halfway between David and
Beaufort.
We have a group "Lowcountry Beekeepers" that meets here in Charleston
once a month. Also the "Colleton County Beekeepers" meet in Walterboro
once a month.
Stay in touch as to when you will be arriving, etc.

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC
Low Country Beekeeper