From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:52:46 -0500
>I appreciate what you are trying to do with supplying tracheal mite resistant
>queen, but for me one small problem emerges on getting your queens -- isn't
>importing bees into the USA illegal?
>
>W.G. Miller
>Gaithersburg, MD USA

No problem! We checked everybody we could think of!! Customs,postal, even
Immigration!! Bees cannot be imported from Europe without special
arrangements, from us (Canada) no restrictions. If the shipment is over
$200, then customs get involved, that applies to all beekeeping equiptment.
   * David J. Eyre CEO    9, Progress Drive, Unit 2,     *
   * The Beeworks        Orillia, Ont, Canada, L3V 6H1 *
   * [log in to unmask]    (705) 326 7171           *
   * http://www.muskoka.net/~beeworks                     *