From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:34:25 -0900
Hi,

>> >does anyone else (besides dee) have a "bounce back" story from ccd
>> >(repopulating deadout equipment from survivors without fumigating
>> or >treating, and getting a good honey crop the same year...in the
>> desert)?
>
>> Thanks Dee, for setting the record straight here on list, so it seems
>
> Not so fast.  We are still waiting for the details.

You forgot to insert your incorrect statement made about Dee
concerning the statement Dean made about her recent "bounce back", of
which you were referring to her ancient "bounce back" in the 90's. The
statement below should have been included above so a chronological
order of discussion could be seen by others so no deception would be
implied. Here is your statement of untruth.
 >>Moreover, her "bounce back" was more of a 'creep back" and was
accomplished over a long period, with great cost, and, moreover, most
people do not know that it was accomplished to a considerable extent
through the addition of swarms captured from a golf course and around
the City of Tucson -- and by sacrificing any hope of a significant
honey crop.

I am satisfied with Dee's remarks concerning the statement above that
was made. The other details I am also well aware of.

> 1.) We think we heard (on good authority) that the bees were treated,

Where was this said and by who, could you please cite this so we all
know of which you are talking about? I think and am very sure that no
such claim was made and there were no treatments made of chemical or
antibody made that anyone in the know knows of. If someone claims bees
were treated they are unfounded. Again I am sure Dee will set this
straight too.

> 2.) We do not know the magnitude of the 'bounceback',

Most here do, but I am sure Dee will remind everyone.

> 3.) Some of us don't think a drum of honey per yard is 'a good honey
> crop', and

Depends on how many hives are in a yard. At any rate a drum of honey
from even a large yard in the same year of a bounce back from heavy
colony losses is fairly good.

> 4.) one of the criteria of CCD is that bees will not thrive in the
> equipment until some considerable time after the loss.

What is considered "considerable time", one, two, three, four,
five, ??? years, maybe a lifetime? Just how long will it take to
satisfy those who doubt Dee? Many are succeeding with the methods she
subscribes simply because they use her methods and follow her free
advice.

God Bless and a Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska