From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:14:06 -0500
?Hello All,
I had a request from  a BEE-L member (another country) off list about the
way and why Dee positions her frames (video).
I could answer as we have discussed the Housel positioning many times but a
complicated subject and better explained by those on the list which use the
method.
David Adams (Florida commercial beekeeper and list member) claims to have
showed the positioning to housel one day when they were working bees.
David?
I do not use the housel method ( maybe I should) so would deknow or others
please explain the method for the lurker (and others interested).
I am a couple weeks behind in my work load and on a priority list now but
will try to participate in discussions I know more about.
Thanks to my friend from down under asking about the positioning and if I
was not trying to catch up on my bee work I would have attempted to explain
myself.

bob