From:
Sherry Medders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:23:36 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I read  Bee-L and surf  the net alot for beekeeping information. As the
Beekeeping Guide for The Mining Co. who "claims" they have "experts" on
every subject. I can tell you now. "I'm not an expert on beekeeping" and I
will never claim to be. But I do try my best to gather beekeeping
information and make it easier for beekeepers to fine.

Is there a such thing as a beekeeping "expert', an all knowing beekeeper who
has the answers to every beekeeping question? I'm afraid there is no such
person as far as I can tell at this time. (If there is, I want an interview!
<grin> And he/she has alot of explaining to do to the rest of you.)

The point is we all have beekeeping knowledge to some degree. But experts we
are not. Isn't  that why many of us come here, seeking others opinions and
ideas? There "is" an abundance of beekeeping information on the net. Some of
it is Good and some Bad. Use it carefully and if you ever need help looking
for information on the Net, let me know I'm always happy to help out if I
can. Take Care All. Just thought I'd through my two cents in.  :)

(I'm wondering now if I will lose my job for not being an Beekeeping Expert)
8)

Kind Regards, Sherry Medders
http://beekeeping.miningco.com