From:
Ken Hoare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:17:14 -0000
Maybe one of the moderators will be able to answer this one offline, thank
you 'Team' in anticipation.

A professional microscopist friend has had a request to supply photographs
of bee and wasp stings. I can easily supply samples of bees but although a
few wasps were about a couple of weeks ago a recent cold spell has sent them
packing.

My question, are wasps (yellow jackets) still active in the southern states
of the USA, maybe my friend would be willing to pay carriage and minimal
expenses.

Ken Hoare