Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:02:34 -0400
>What is VC?

It was only 2 posts ago I said
"let me coin a TLA ...  VC = Vitamin C"

>How do you feed it "right"?

I suggest the archives, I've been writting about this for 2 years.
So far it seems that I am NOT talking nonsense

But anyone can do whatever they wish,.. change comb, .. breed like mad, ..whatever else
strikes their fancy.  Since TPTB (the powers that be) can't seem to figure out the
problem (or solution) it seems to be up to us.  I could mutter about 'deriliction of duty' but whats the point

dave