From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 09:04:37 -0700
Hi Jorn & all

I just d/l'd the files mentioned in your post, unzipped them (with a little
difficulty due to long file names) and then realised that they can be viewed
without the hassle of downloading and unzipping at your site by simply surfing
to http://apimo.dk/Varroa_report/varro-report.html

I must say I very! much appreciate the information presented there and recommend
it to all who are interested in non-proprietary substances for varroa control.

Thanks Jorn.

allen
-----
See if your questions have been answered in over a decade of discussions.
BEE-L archives & more: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee-l.htm
Search sci.agriculture.beekeeping at http://www.deja.com/
or visit http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee to access both on the same page.