Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:43:12 EDT
At long last the swarming season has arrived here - about a month late.  I
bought some Apistan which is new on the market in the UK.  It comes in packs
of 10 strips.  I need to use only 2 to treat a swarm.  I want to keep the
rest to treat established hives in the Autumn (Fall in US).  Is this
feasible? Will the remaining strips start losing their useful life once the
packet is opened?  How does one best keep opened packs of Apistan?
Chris Slade