From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:33:13 -0800
Well since I had the original contract for technical exchange of information for showing USDA how to go back to natural sizing and loing term sustainable without the dopes and artificial feeds, and it's now over 30 years doing,...............how long you looking for? also have over 5000 followers and 6th annual Organic beekeeprers chemical free conference coming up 1-3 Mar 2013 In Oracle, Arizona at a cost of $190 for 2 nights lodging, 6 catered meals, refereshments, and access to all conference halls and speakers and vendors.......so you want deep information.........and from many into it for YEARS come on down...

and by the way I keep several hundred hives myself, and have been tested for over 171 pesticides/chemicals and not 1ppb found and tested for artificial sugars and none found and new research just published by Moran lab of Yale Univ shows I have BEST digestive gut bacteria in USA and in line with NZ, Chz, and Switz unlike rest of USA samples tested. and small cell to me is 4.9mm and no bigger for broodnest, etc with unlimited deeps and hives 4-5 deeps high...............

Dee A. Lusby