From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:59:39 -0800
Keith Jarrett writes:
I know successful second-third-and fourth generation
keepers that cant keep varroa under control. I am amazed
how slow keepers are responding to these changes.

Reply:
Now this changes the subject matter to another, and keeping
the varroa under control is not hard if one is willing to
change the combs to do it, away from the upsizing of the
past 100 years. It would also help with contamination
problems, and problems of not accepted feeds as talked
about on the list here. But everything takes time and
doing, and willingness to make necessary changes.

Sincerely,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper
Moyza, Arizona