Date:
Sat, 19 May 2018 16:36:56 +0000

 Subject: Re: [BEE-L] Media Release - Ontario Beekeepers Experience Overwhelming Losses
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Saturday, May 19, 2018, 8:22 AM

 Hi all
 The way the numbers were presented in
 the graph was unconventional, but displayed the point that
 they were trying to make, which was that almost half the
 beekeepers lost more than half their hives.

I disagree. I dont think they made any point.   The clam that many lost more than 1/2 is pretty dang normal. Without numbers and data i assume the are hideing and sensationilizing. Something that group has been doing for a while.  Begging for handouts and subsidies.

On another note. Anyone have any idea where the 15% normal losses number came from?  I read that uote more than einstien says!