From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:12:37 -0400
Few years ago, we wanted to get some non-GMO corn seed for an experiment.

We kept running into dead ends.   We finally went to a long-established nursery and farm in Missoula - they specialized in organic produce, sell in local markets, etc.   The owner told us that he only bought seed from one supplier, only one that produced well in our short, mountain valley climate.  Only corn that didn't get eaten up by insects.

Read the label - it was GMO!