From:
"M. C. Michel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:59:52 -0500
> if possible wash the gloves when changing "hive-working"

OK,  I have a further question.  I LIKE my suit and gloves so, what
about the pheromones?  Can I store my gloves in a box with baking soda
and expect the odors to be absorbed?  It works in my fridge, why not my
gloves.

As for washing my suit, I use un scented stuff and it seems that all of
the alarm odors are gone.  When, after several weeks of working, the
bees decide to go home with me in my truck, that is when I wash it.
None will really bother me for a while after washing, then slowly more
and more will follow me many yards from the hive to my truck, that is
when it is washing time.

I do nothing for the leather gloves, yet.  Can I store them in, say a
surplus ammo box with baking soda and expect them to be free of odors?

Thanks,

M. Chris Michel