From:
Mark Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:21:57 -0700
My recent query to the bee-l on honey bear sources yielded a new source, G.M. Plastics, Bristow, OK, 918 367 5993, which
saved me $.04 ea. or $200 on an order of 5000. Lloyd was right - Quality Container didn't even return my call even
though I didn't say anything about the size of my order when I left a message. I must have sounded like a small fish. In
hopes of repeating my success with the bears, I would like to find a cheaper source for creamed honey containers. For a
number of years I have been buying 1 1/2 lb plastic tubs with snap on lids from Berry Plastics for around $.15 ea. in
5000 quantities. I have some evidence that that may be too high but don't have any other leads on competitive suppliers.
G.M. Plastics doesn't make them. Anybody have a hot tip? Thanks.
Mark Jensen