From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:30:06 -0700
Dan & Jan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I would not be too hard on the amateur researcher.
Research many times is initiated by experienced folks
that are excellent observers that see something
different and  try to find out what is going on.

Most of us amateurs are pretty well ignorant about how
to set up trials that can be replicated.  Would any of
you pros out there be able to give us a guideline
about how to set up experiments that could be
replicated?  I know that the requirement change as the
goals of the experiment differ, but a general outline
of how to go about it would help us amateurs who
desire to persue this line of investigation so that
what we observe could be replicated would help.

Mike  Located in lower part of Alabama

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs