From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:30:27 -0800
Joe writes:
But what is odd, is that I generally see either All
uncapped cells on the  frame unharmed, OR chewed out.  I
don’t see some pupa chewed and some not.

Reply:
I have seen it both ways depending upon where in the
broodnest the frame is positioned and here we are talking
perifery being a key, also cell size in addition to
perifery, and temperature, I would say also, as to where
greater concentrations of varroa would automatically go
first. With ones on brood perifery more chewed then others
more central, as there seems to be an order here also
besides the LC to SC factor,and positioning.

Regards,

Dee

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)