From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:51:45 -0700
 And why do we
>need so much stuff that is'nt even close to bee biology- painting, birds,
>weed spray?

I visit here to learn about bees, the techniques of others and simply
interesting conversation about and around bee keeping.  Regardless of what
the list is called, painting and weed spray are of concern to me and I
welcome all messages on these topics.  As to birds - these have been
interesting although they are not vital to my operation.

It is pretty easy to delete through the messages that are of no interest to
me.  It is also easy to delete through the 'twits' whose messages I never
read anyway.

I read two rules of successful living recently.  I cannot remember the
source but it goes something like this

1.  Don't sweat the small stuff.
2.  Most everything is small stuff.

Eric