Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 04:48:09 -0700
 >> Dee, from your reply, you seem to have put something together.
 >> Rather than by going off into your conspiracy theories, couldn't
 >> you just share your idea of a small cell study, done correctly?

 > Been done one non-stop now since 1997

I think we all understand that the request is to define definitive
SCIENTIFIC experiment that would resolve the question, not a demo
in an unusual location with much of the important data concealed
from scrutiny, and what may be the most significant factor -- AHB --
being denied or ignored.  There is nothing scientific about that.

 > and when looked at for 171 pesticides/chemicals not 1ppb found,
also when looked at for artificial feeds none found, and now moran
lab at Yale shows best digestive gut bacteria for good health......
.....and also, no varrtoa problems, no trachael mite problems, no
nosema problems that could not be bred thru that tried, .........
no SHB problems

That is an accomplishment, if true, but is it worth the cost?

Does it have any real world value?  Is such an operation sustainable
without outside support financially and in other resources and
can it accomplish the tasks we demand of commercial bees?  Those
questions need to be examined.

For one thing, I doubt your bee stock could be kept the way you do
it many places where bees are needed to pollinate.

 > You simply put bees onto small cell foundation... it has be to long
 > term like 10 plus years or more,,,

 > and the one started in 1997 now going on 16 straight years...

And the operation has shrunk from ?? hives doing pollination and
making money to ?? hives consuming resources to run.

That does not look sustainable to me or, I suspect, any objective
observer,