From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 22:05:41 -0300
Barry:

        Tried to connect to the web address given, with no success.   I have used
Miller feeders for many  years, and was always very satisfied with them.
My son made mine for me, with 3/8 in plywood, well sealed at all joints.
It is important for them to fit the supers.  I imagine the depth could be
varied.  They can be refilled without lifting off , and can double in cold
weather as a place for insulation just under the cover, for winter use,if
one wished.

        Eunice