Date:
Tue, 8 May 2018 07:18:16 -0400
> Sorry Pete,  some of us disagree.   Not a chance in heck everyone should have a voice.   Simple truth is  most are completely uniformed and ignorant ... The last thing I want is a dang beekeeper from Vermont or activist from Akron telling me I have to ...

Most people are completely uninformed and ignorant, and shouldn't have a say in how their food is grown, how their environment is cared for, how their government is run, etc. Now that you mention it, why do we need them to vote? They are too uninformed and ignorant to vote for the candidates we support, anyway. Democracy is the worst form of government ... except for all the others.

PLB